Companies are flooding the Internet market like crazy, promising Artists ‘fame’ in the form of:
- Fake followers (on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Fake views (on YouTube)
- Fake plays (on SoundCloud, ReverbNation, Spotify, and LiveMixtapes)
Buying fans is a guaranteed way for an artist to lose money. They promise to be “100% real”, but in the end, most of these services are automated by “bots” that use janky marketing tactics that drive unrealistic traffic to your social media accounts.
After they’ve scammed hundreds of people, most of the sites shut down. Don’t waste your time or money fooling with these companies. Here’s a list we’ve compiled:
- Hypevolume.com (site down now)
- HitMusicFans.com (site down now)
- Realfollowers.co (site down now)
- Followserver.com (added 12/29/16)
- Followrush.biz (added 12/29/16)
- Imarketsocial.net/services (added 12/29/16)
- Deserstormradio.com (added 8/8/17) Bad customer service + offers Internet radio promo, but these are not BDS spins.
- Buymusicallyfans.com (added 10/17/17)
- Musicmediapromotions.weebly.com (added 11/2/17)
- Streamify.com (added 4/15/18) — promises real Spotify plays [Read more about it on this Digital Music News article]
- Streamko.com (added 4/15/18)
- Activeinstafollowers.com (added 4/15/18)
- Famoid.com (added 4/15/18)
- Socialpackage.com (added 4/15/18)
- Buyplayslikes.com/buy-real-spotify-followers (added 9/22/18)
- Spotifly.us (added 9/22/18)
- Streambeet.com (added 9/22/18)
- Massmediaplus.com (added 9/23/18)
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Interested in becoming a 7 Star Dreams member and learning more about the Music Business? Click here to join now.
Author: Farlin Ave
Naheem “Farlin Ave” Houston is a musician and founder of 7 Star Dreams. When not busy being an entrepreneur, he works as an entertainment news journalist for the mainstream Hip Hop stations 97.9 The Beat in Dallas, TX and Hot 104.1 in St. Louis, MO.
There are no comments yet, add one below.