“How I Made The Music Business Work For Me, Made Thousands Of Dollars, And Got My Music National Exposure”
…And How You Can Too.
Major Radio Marketer Develops Platform To Help Unsigned Musicians
What’s going on people? I’m Farlin Ave–indie rapper and founder of the Music Business platform 7 Star Dreams. I’m also an online marketer for the major Hip Hop radio station 97.9 The Beat in Dallas.
If you’re here, then you probably have some of the same problems I used to, trying to learn how the Music Business works (and getting frustrated because of not having anyone to show you the ropes).
Look no further. 7stardreams.com is the world’s first 7-step Music Business artist development platform, that uses patent pending technology, to help unsigned artists turn their hobby into a career.
- Associate’s degree in Business Management from Collin College
- Worked for a major radio station
- Made thousands of dollars in the Music Business from radio, music, book sales, merch, investors, and other services
- My song “Shittin’ On The Game” was featured on This That Southern Smoke Vol. 2 hosted by T.I. and DJ Smallz, which reached over 400,000 fans
- My song “U Ridin Or Naw” has been played on 3 BDS radio stations over 20 times and has over 40,000 views on YouTube
- I’ve been featured on national blogs like ThisIs50 and HipHopSince1987, as well as in the RiverFront Times
How My Company Can Help You?
From my experience, most artists fail in turning their hobby into a career because of 4 things: They don’t know what to do, they don’t know who to contact, they don’t know how to budget, and they lose hope because they don’t know how long it will take to work through their problems. The software I developed provides targeted solutions to all 4 of those problems and is what I used to get where I am today.
To learn more about how my Company can help you, just enter your information (name & email) on this page, click the LEARN MORE button, and I’ll email you more info and tell you how you can get started. Cool? Let’s get it.