7 Star Dreams, LLC (7stardreams.com) is a patent pending, 7-step Music Business platform, that provides online artist development to unsigned musicians seeking to turn their hobby into a career.
The Company was founded in 2011 by recording artist Naheem “Farlin Ave” Houston. The website v 1.0 was launched in 2013.
Out of the founders own frustration (and failures) with the Music Business, once he found success, he designed a tool so that no other artist would have to suffer as he did just trying to find answers about how the industry works.
So far, he’s manage to accomplish:
- Viral Status: “U Ridin Or Naw” went viral on YouTube with over 100,000 views
- Radio: “U Ridin Or Naw” has been played on 3 BDS monitored stations over 20 times
- Industry Connections: “U Ridin Or Naw” was mixed by T.I.’s Grand Hustle engineer Brad “Dirt” Horne
- Earnings: Made over $50,000 in the Music Industry
- Author: Self-published an autobiography book on Amazon titled “My Life Brazy“
- Industry Reviews: Music has been critiqued by celebrities and major label A&R’s such as Rich Dollaz (VH1’s Love & Hip Hop), Jake Broido (Warner Music Group), and Andrew Grant (Warner Music Group)
- National Exposure: Song “Shittin’ On The Game” produced by a Grammy Award winning producer (Jayson “KoKo” Bridges of Basement Beats) that was featured on the mixtape compilation ‘This That Southern Smoke Vol. 2‘ hosted by T.I. & DJ Smallz that got over 400,000 listens on LiveMixtapes
- Degree: Associate’s degree in Business Management from Collin College
- Cameo Appearance: Seen in Dorrough’s video “Beat Up The Block” feat. Lil Boosie that racked up over 4,000,000 views on WorldStarHipHop
- Media Coverage: Have been featured on national blogs like ThisIs50 and HipHopSince1987, as well as locally in the RiverFront Times and the St. Louis Business Journal
- Career: Currently works for the major radio station 97.9 The Beat and has created campaigns and content for major label and high profile artists such as DJ Khaled, Ice Cube, Slim Thug, Juvenile, Migos, Cardi B, Dorrough, Sevyn Streeter, Lil Twist, GoldLink, Future, Kevin Gates, August Alsina, Rev Run & Tyrese, Young Dolph, Chance The Rapper, Gucci Mane, 6lack, Steve Aoki, YFN Lucci, Lil Uzi Vert, Mike Jones, Scarface, 112, K-Ci & JoJo, Bun B, Tech N9ne, Trapboy Freddy, Rico Recklezz, Jidenna, T.I., DJ Smallz, Tank, and more
So How Can 7 Star Dreams Help You?
Well, first you have to be tired of struggling in the Music Business and come to the realization that you can’t do everything on your own. Once you’ve put your pride to the side, then, give us a try.
From there, all you have to do is create a profile telling us your needs and submit your music, and our patent pending technology will reveal the INDUSTRY SECRETS possibly holding you back. Based on your needs, our software will customize you an easy-to-read, 7 Star Dreams® 7-Step Strategy that’ll tell you exactly “what to do”, “who to contact”, “how to budget”, and “how many days” it will take for you to complete the program. And that’s 100% Guaranteed. You’ll also get access to the online training course which goes further into detail and includes videos and tips to help you succeed.
- Create a profile and submit your music
- Wait 48 hours for your submission to process
- Follow the solutions on your 7 Star Dreams® 7-Step Strategy to get results
To learn more or to get started, simply enter your name and email on this page and I’ll send you a link with everything you need.